I am absolutely blown away to have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award! I was nominated by the lovely ladies over at The Image Mistress blog. I have received some of the most lovely comments from The Image Mistress and just feel so overwhelmed by the lovely words – and now, the nomination! It really is just amazing to know that people are reading and enjoying the blog, as I absolutely love putting this blog together and working on it. This is huge encouragement and motivation for me to keep going! So a HUGE thank you must go out to The Image Mistress – I cannot thank you enough! Xx
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning: sweetest, kindest, nicest,dearest, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
So now it is my turn to select just FIVE up and coming bloggers to nominate for the award! It really was a tough choice, but here they are:
1. Sweet Harlow – http://sweetharlow.wordpress.com/ – Anna is an stylish young lady with BIG plans that she is working hard to achieve. She runs an online store called Sweet Harlow which stocks pieces to die for. The Sweet Harlow blog chronicles Anna’s life racing around the big city of Hong Kong in her Louboutins and stylish outfits. Love her!
2. iLook Street Style – http://ilookstreetstyle.wordpress.com/ – Beautiful street style images. Need I say more? There is a lot of potential for this lovely blog – keep up the great work.
3. Love Niki – http://LoveNiki.wordpress.com/ – Niki is so gorgeous. She blogs about meaningful topics such as love and how to survive at college, in between book reviews, fashion posts and outfit posts of her lovely self. Her writing is very inspiring!
4. Gold Coast Chic – http://goldcoastchic.wordpress.com/ – This blog is literally BRAND NEW! So I am very happy to have stumbled upon it. Love imagery and posts, can’t wait to read more!
5. The Image Mistress – http://theimagemistress.wordpress.com/ – A blog full of style, fashion and best of all – tips to make you look better and feel better in what you are wearing! I love this blog and all of the great advice! This is a daily read for me, for sure!
So there are my 5 nominations! Five great blogs to check out and keep reading. Each one is totally different from the other and provides its own inspiration and take on all things fashion and style. Thanks once again to The Image Mistress you have honestly made my day, my week, my end-of-the-year! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the support and encouragement!
Keki & Glam Xx
P.S – Check out the absolutely LOVELY comments about Keki & Glam on The Image Mistress blog right here! Xx